Employment Equity 2020 – Online Reporting Now Opensuzette
The electronic submission portal to report Employment Equity (EE) is now open and will run till 15 January 2021.
Designated Employers in South Africa are obligated to submit an employment equity report reporting in accordance with Section 21 of the Employment Equity Act (EEA).
A Designated Employer is an employer who employs 50 or more employees, or an employer who employs fewer than 50 employees, but has a total annual turnover that is equal to or above the annual turnover threshold specific to the relevant sector as follow:
|Subsector||Total annual turnover threshold|
Failure to comply with the EE Act may result in fines ranging from 2% to 10% of a company’s turnover.
Our team of highly qualified consultants at Joubert & Associates are ready to assist with the submissions to the Department of Labour during this submission period, and provides the following services:
- Conducting a workplace analysis
- Presenting a workshop regarding “Embracing diversity in the workplace” to all employees
- Development of the EEA2 (Employment Equity Report)
- Development of the EEA4 (Income Differentials)
- Development of numerical goals and recommendations in line with legislative requirements
- Coordination of the process necessary to establish an Employment Equity Forum / Committee
- Coordination of the process to appoint an Employment Equity Manager
- Consultations / meetings with the Employment Equity Forum / Committee
- Training the Employment Equity Forum / Committee members on the requirements of the Employment Equity Act and their role as committee members
- Providing appointment letters for the Employment Equity Manager and Forum / Committee members
- Development of a comprehensive Employment Equity policy
- Coordination of the process to complete EEA1 forms by all employees
- Development of the Employment Equity Plan as required by the Act
- Providing the documents required to implement the process successfully
- Successful reporting of the employment equity documents to the Department of Labour
If you wish to make use of Joubert & Associates for your EE reports, kindly let us know by 31 October 2020 (for electronic submissions):
021 – 863 0966