WASH BAY OPERATOR
Our client, situated in Muizenberg in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, is an international and fast-growing food manufacturing facility which operates under extreme food safety conditions and standards.
The company’s Production Department is looking for a Wash bay Operator to work in the wash bay area. The ideal candidate has experience in the FMCG industry. The job incumbent will report to the Production Supervisor.
- Adhering to food safety rules and regulations
- Adhering to and implementing standard operating procedures
- Collecting all equipment used for during production
- Sorting all equipment based on colour
- Washing and sanitising all equipment
- Performing housekeeping duties
- Completing necessary paperwork: hygiene checklists and cleaning checklists
- Providing assistance in other departments, as and when required
- Matric qualification
- Food factory and food safety experience – at least 2 years
- Production / Manufacturing knowledge and experience – at least 2 years
- Health and Safety training and experience – at least 1 year
- Must be willing to work shifts
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.