Our client, situated in Muizenberg, is a food manufacturing facility operating under extreme food safety conditions and standards. Following the correct Food Safety measures and maintaining Quality/OHS standards are crucial to the company.
The job incumbent will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of a training programme. The incumbent will form part of the Quality team.
• Adhering to food safety rules and regulations
• Identifying and reporting training needs of all staff
• Developing and implementing training matrices, plans and schedules
• Coordinating, managing and maintaining the training programmes
• Performing induction training for all staff and contractors, for quality, food safety, health and safety and work procedures
• Liaising with the Food Safety and OHS Team
• Identifying and selecting appropriate training activities and methods
• Managing and maintaining internal training facilities, documentation and records
• Assisting with non-conformance investigations
• Relevant health, safety and/or quality qualification and at least two years’ experience working in a relevant industry
• Expanded knowledge of the food industry and standards in South Africa (e.g. HACCP, ISO, FSSC)
• Computer literate (MS Office, ERP systems)
• Well-developed language skills (report compilation)
• Reliable and self-disciplined team player
The company offers market related remuneration, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.