Our client, located in Muizenberg in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, is a food manufacturing facility operating under extreme food safety conditions and standards.
The company is looking for a Training Coordinator to join the Quality Department and drive the strong food safety and quality culture through the facilitation of training that meets all required standards.
The job incumbent will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of a training programme.
- Adhering to food safety rules and regulations
- Identifying and reporting training needs of all staff
- Developing and implementing training matrices, plans and schedules
- Coordinating, managing and maintaining the training programmes
- Performing induction training for all staff and contractors, for quality, food safety, health and safety and work procedures
- Conducting training of new policies and standard operating procedures
- Liaising with the Food Safety and OHS Team
- Identifying and selecting appropriate training activities and methods
- Managing and maintaining internal training facilities, documentation and records
- Assisting with non-conformance investigations
- Matric qualification
- Relevant health, safety and/or quality qualification and at least two years’ experience working in a relevant industry
- Expanded knowledge of the food industry and standards in South Africa (e.g. HACCP, ISO, FSSC)
- Health & Safety training and experience
- Computer literate (MS Office, ERP systems), with excellent Excel competencies
- Well-developed language skills (report compilation)
- Reliable and self-disciplined person
The company offers market related remuneration, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.