Website Windmeul Kelder
we craft our wine for pure enjoyment
TASTING ROOM ASSISTANT
This position is the ideal opportunity for a dynamic and energetic individual to join the Windmeul Cellar team.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
– wine sales in the tasting room and Kontreimark
– render assistance at Windmeul’s famous farmers’ market
– hosting visitors and handling inquiries
– coordinating and presenting wine tastings (manage full function and ensure pleasant customer experience)
– sales- and stock administration
– customer service
– general administration and logistics.
– relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing / Sales / Hospitality
– previous experience in customer service, hospitality, wine sales and wine tastings (recommended)
– a professional, friendly and well-groomed personality
– excellent communication skills in both English and Afrikaans
– very good interpersonal skills
– good computer and numerical skills
– good organising and planning skills
– knowledge of and an interest in wine.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to Joep Joubert at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.