Mertech Marine is a proudly South African company and is the only company in the world offering a full “turnkey solution” to recover out-of-service submarine telecommunication cables using its own fleet. The cables recovered are dismantled and recycled in the Mertech Marine factory based in Port Elizabeth.
The company needs the services of a Store Assistant to join their team. The incumbent will be located in Port Elizabeth and report to the Store Manager.
– Receive stock and check against orders
– Packaging of stock according to operational needs
– Issuing of stock
– Assist with stock taking
– Assist driver with collection and sending of stock
– Complete and file all relevant paper work (orders, goods received notes, credit notes etc.)
– Store maintenance and general housekeeping
– Store / Warehouse experience (advantageous)
– Experience in a production / manufacturing environment (advantageous)
– Driver’s license
– Computer literacy
– Fork lift license
– Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Afrikaans
– Detail oriented
– Reliable / consistent personality
The company offers a competitive remuneration package in line with the successful candidate’s qualifications, experience and skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.