Spare Parts Advisor: Sales and Control (KTM)
The Rad KTM group is a premier dealership renowned in the motorcycle industry for the high-quality motorcycles sold and its excellent customer-focused service delivery.
The company is launching a new dealership in Paarl (Western Cape) and a very exciting opportunity is available within the team for a performance-driven individual who takes pride in his/her motorcycle technical ability.
• Identifying customers’ needs and offering technical input in spare parts sales processes
• Offer mechanical advice and selling motorcycle spares
• Liaise with the workshop regarding spare parts
• Maintaining inventory of motorcycle spares
• Recording customer sales and transaction
• Performing prescribed cash, credit and check processing procedures
• Managing customer satisfaction and handling customer complaints
• Maintaining a neat, tidy and organised work environment
The successful candidate must meet the following minimum criteria:
• Solid knowledge and understanding of motorcycle mechanics / spare parts
• Mechanically inclined
• Computer literate
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional, approachable and presentable
A market-related remuneration package will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience. Only candidates fulfilling the minimum requirements will be considered for the position.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.