Website Southern Fruit Trading
Sales & Marketing Manager
Bellville (Tyger Waterfront)
Southern Fruit Trading Pty (Ltd) currently has the ideal opportunity available for an experienced trader in the fruit export industry to join the company. The ideal applicant must have proven experience in the procurement and sales of fruit in the international market (Europe, Middle East and Far East).
The successful applicant will be responsible for the trading of apples, pears, citrus and grapes. Other responsibilities include:
- Identify producers and customers in the international market
- Procure sufficient fruit to meet market demands
- Locate, negotiate and sell fruit to identified customers
- Conduct liaison and project management duties with Logistics Department
- Ensure and maintain excellent relationships with role players on all levels
- Maintain relevant procurement management systems, processes, procedures and strategies
- Conduct/perform reporting and administration duties (e.g. products, price lists, etc.)
- Proven experience and a well-established network of producers and international customers, is an essential requirement for this position
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, especially Excel)
- Above average communication skills (fluent in both Afrikaans and English)
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers and producers.
- Well-developed self-management skills (results- and detail-orientated)
- Applicable training in sales / procurement is recommended
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.