the specialist in filtration and separation for the food and beverage industry
PAARL / WELLINGTON
POREX SA provides specialist filtration and separation services for the food and beverage industry. The company requires the services of a dynamic Sales Manager to take responsibility for business development, marketing and sales in order to grow the business and maintain POREX SA as a leader in the market.
The job incumbent will function as a Sales Specialist, as well as Team Manager, with the following key performance areas:
– sales, customer service and after-sales
– develop and implement sales strategies
– manage the sales team’s performance
– budgeting, cost analysis and reporting
– marketing and image building
– identification of markets and clients (new business development)
– networking to strengthen existing and new relationships with key role players.
– an appropriate degree / diploma
– minimum 5 years’ experience in sales within the food & beverage industry
– thorough understanding of the dynamics of the food & beverage and agricultural industries
– sales management experience will be advantageous
– strong business acumen and ability to negotiate and close transactions
– good computer literacy
– a confident, energetic and outgoing personality
– exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (English & Afrikaans).
Kindly send your CV as soon as possible to
Phyline du Toit at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.