Paarl / Malmesbury
An exciting opportunity currently exists for a dynamic and go-getter Sales Manager to join the company’s professional team. The incumbent will take responsibility for the Western Cape area with limited national traveling.
- Managing the sales team
- Managing key accounts
- New business development
- Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Developing price strategies
- Budgeting and reporting (e.g. sales and progress reports, customer needs, competitive activities, market potential, etc.)
- Developing and managing sales objectives in accordance with the company’s strategic plan (including negotiations and pricing)
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify new sales opportunities
- Solving customer problems and handling complaints
- Proven track record in a FMCG sector (perishable products)
- A relevant sales or marketing qualification will be advantageous
- At least five years’ experience in a sales environment and three years’ experience in a managerial role
- Excellent language and communication skills
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Good administrative and computer skills
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- A highly performance / results-orientated personality
- Own vehicle and a valid driver’s license
A market-related remuneration package will be offered in line with the successful candidate’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.