SALES CONSULTANT: MOTORCYCLES
The Rad KTM group is a premier dealership renowned in the motorcycle industry for the high-quality motorcycles sold and its excellent customer-focused service delivery.
The company is launching a new dealership in Paarl (Western Cape) and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is available within the team for a performance-driven individual who has a keen passion for the industry.
• Identifying customers’ needs and offering valuable input in sales processes
• Selling motorcycles
• Recording customer sales and transaction
• Professional liaison with customers and other relevant stakeholders
• Maintaining strong after-sales customer relationships and managing customer satisfaction
• Handling customer complaints and general feedback
• Maintaining a neat, tidy and organised work environment
The successful candidate must meet the following minimum criteria:
• At least five years’ proven general sales experience
• Background / experience in the motorcycle industry is preferred
• Excellent understanding of motorcycles and riding culture is preferred
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Performance and goal-driven
• Professional, neat and approachable
• Highly organised with a structured work ethic
A market-related remuneration package will be negotiated based on relevant experience. Only candidates fulfilling the minimum requirements will be considered for the position.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.