Sales & Marketing Specialist
Hazendal is one of the oldest estates in the Bottelary Hills near Stellenbosch and boasts a long tradition of winemaking excellence. Apart from boutique wines, the estate offers contemporary global cuisine, a unique exhibition space, an 18-hole par three golf course
as well as venues and accommodation for every occasion.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for a young and dynamic person to join the Hazendal team as the ambassador for their uniquely crafted wines. The incumbent will report to the Wine Maker and the Directors.
• Marketing and sales of Hazendal’s premium brands in niche local and international markets
• Support destination sales
• Take initiative in creating brand awareness (presence in market) and promoting the Hazendal brand via various marketing channels
• Establish and develop professional and effective long-term relationships with relevant business partners
• Ongoing market research
• Cost analysis and budgeting
• Administration and reporting
• Although a formal qualification is not required, the successful applicant will have an above average wine knowledge
• A relevant wine industry / marketing qualification will be advantageous
• Experience in sales of premium wines will be a strong recommendation
• The incumbent must be prepared to travel nationally and internationally (an existing inter-national network and connections will be beneficial)
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently
• Strong business acumen and ability to negotiate and close transactions
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
• Good computer literacy
• Passionate about the wine industry
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.