Hazendal is one of the oldest estates in the Bottelary Hills near Stellenbosch and boasts a long tradition of winemaking excellence. Apart from boutique wines, the estate offers contemporary global cuisine, a unique exhibition space, an 18-hole par three golf course as well as venues and accommodation for every occasion.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for a young and dynamic person to join the Hazendal team as the ambassador for their uniquely crafted wines. The incumbent will report to the Wine Maker and the Directors.
- Marketing and sales of Hazendal’s premium brands in niche local and international markets
- Support destination sales
- Take initiative in creating brand awareness (presence in market) and promoting the Hazendal brand via various marketing channels
- Establish and develop professional and effective long-term relationships with relevant business partners
- Ongoing market research
- Cost analysis and budgeting
- Administration and reporting
- Although a formal qualification is not required, the successful applicant will have an above average wine knowledge
- A relevant wine industry / marketing qualification will be advantageous
- Experience in sales of premium wines will be a strong recommendation
- The incumbent must be prepared to travel nationally and internationally (an existing international network and connections will be beneficial)
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong business acumen and ability to negotiate and close transactions
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Good computer literacy
- Passionate about the wine industry
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.