Website Properties R Us
The company is a family-owned, people-focused, full-service estate agency group made up of passionate property professionals. They provide services across the entire spectrum of property types and transactions, for buyers and sellers, in all residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural properties, including a fully-managed and serviced rental portfolio management and administration system for clients.
The company has an exciting opportunity for an individual to take responsibility for the administrative component of the operations. This individual will have to be a problem-solver who is client-focused and has a vibrant personality.
- Manage rental income on behalf of the landlords
- Take responsibility for credit control
- Continuously liaise with landlords and tenants in terms of maintenance, emergencies etc.
- Drawing legal and binding agreements, surety documents and all other relevant documentation
- Manage the activities of rental agents
- Apply knowledge of legalities governing the rental industry when and where needed
- Registered Fidelity Fund Certificate
- Approximately 5 years’ experience within the property industry
- Above average computer skills (MS Office)
- Strong administrative skills
- Accurate, detail orientated and thorough
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (English & Afrikaans)
A market-related remuneration package, in accordance with qualifications and experience, will be agreed upon with the successful candidate.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.