Raw Materials Coordinator
Our client, situated in Muizenberg in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, is an international and fast-growing food manufacturing facility which operates under extreme food safety conditions and standards.
The company’s Production Department is looking for a Raw Materials Coordinator to work in the Receiving Area. The ideal candidate has experience in the FMCG industry. The job incumbent will report to the Production Supervisor.
- Adhering to food safety, and health and safety rules and regulations
- Adhering to and implementing standard operating procedures
- Performing quality checks on all raw materials
- Ensuring all stock transfers, raw materials sampling, issuing and verifications are conducted
- Conduct monthly stock take of raw materials and packaging materials
- Drafting and submitting weekly Raw Materials Warehouse reports
- Act as Health and Safety representative for Raw Materials Warehouse
- Operating forklift, pallet jack and hand-held jack
- Completing necessary paperwork: verification checklists, hygiene checklists, cleaning checklists, waste control checklist, truck and container visual inspection sheets
- Performing cleaning and sanitation procedures according to standard operating procedures
- Providing assistance in other departments, as and when required
- Matric qualification
- Food factory and food safety experience
- Production / Manufacturing knowledge and experience
- Health and Safety training and experience
- Quality Control experience
- Computer literate – MS Office and AX system
- Forklift licence
- Must be willing to work shifts
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.