GC Rieber Compact South Africa, situated in Muizenberg in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, is an international and fast-growing food manufacturing facility which operates under extreme food safety conditions and standards.
The company is looking for a Quality Coordinator to work in the Quality Department. The ideal candidate has experience in the FMCG industry. The job incumbent will report to the Quality Manager.
- Adhering to and maintaining food safety, health, quality and hygiene standards at all times
- Adhering to and implementing standard operating procedures
- Conducting GMP inspections: packing room, blending room, bulk bag and vitamin room, raw materials, finished goods stores, premises
- Assisting the Quality Managers with internal audits
- Capture and trending of data
- Assisting in conducting visual inspections and quality verifications online
- Performing entire sampling routine ready for laboratory collection: paste and individual ingredients of product
- Conducting environmental sampling
- Completing all sampling documentation (records and electronic)
- Maintaining all housekeeping standards at all times
- Providing reasonable ad-hoc assistance as necessary
- Matric qualification
- Computer literate (MS Office, specifically Excel)
- Food technology / relevant qualification or experience
- Food factory and food safety/quality experience – at least 2 years
- Quality experience (at least 2 years)
- Health and safety training exposure
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent administrative record keeping and filing (manual/electronic)
- High attention to detail, organized and systematic
- Must be willing and able to work shifts
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.