Website Doornkraal Agri
QUALITY & COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Doornkraal Agri is a leading and well-established producer of apples, pears, plums and nectarines, based in the Witzenberg Valley in Ceres. The company has an exciting opportunity available for a dynamic Quality and Compliance Manager to ensure that packed fruit complies with legislative, market and accreditation requirements.
- Management of compliance and accreditations systems and processes (SIZA, BRC, GlobalGAP, HACCP, etc.)
- Personnel management (manage QC team in pack house)
- Maintenance and control of all food safety standards and culture
- Monitor and analyse chemical residues, sugar levels, starch levels etc.
- Internal and external audits
- Quality reporting and administration
- Liaison with PPECB and marketers
- Coordination of Health and Safety processes
- BSc degree in Food Science or Food Technology
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience in the fruit export industry
- Practical knowledge of food safety systems, ethical and accreditation standards
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Qlickview)
- Accurate numerical, analytical and accounting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English & Afrikaans)
- Ability to perform well under pressure and in conflict situations
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.