Wellington (hybrid work environment)
Bible Media is a Christian Media Ministry which produces and provides content to inspire the Christian Way. The above opportunity for a solutions-oriented and self-motivated Project Coordinator currently exists. The ideal candidate is skilled in managing resources for a range of projects and initiatives, ensuring that timelines are kept and deadlines are met.
The organisation is in a process of digital transformation, building online audience and developing digital income streams via various platforms such as www.lig.co.za, www.kerkbode.co.za and our e-commerce business at https://eshop.bybelmedia.org.za/.
The Project Coordinator position will assist Bible Media in growing digital reach, increasing value for advertisers and communicating the impact to donors.
- Assist with coordinating projects in line with Bible Media’s vision and mission
- Outline / specify the objectives, scope, time planning and major tasks of projects
- Manage and control key project budgets
- Manage projects risks and come up with solutions
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project delivery
- Perform ad hoc tasks as and when required by management
- Engagement with the professional team
- Ensure that project plans are managed and monitored to reach project goals within the set timelines
- Report progress on all projects as and when required
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Previous experience in project management or coordination
- Ability to work with different teams and on different projects under guidance of the CEO and the Head of Content
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication skills (Afrikaans & English)
- Proficiency in content management systems (such as WordPress)
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Detail oriented work style with time management and organisational skills
- Ethical and value-driven view of life, upholding Christian values
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.