PRODUCTION / WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT
GC Rieber Compact, situated in Muizenberg, is a branch of its Norwegian counterpart. The company specialises in the production of unique food products for malnutrition, preparedness and maritime survival.
This is an entry-level position and is a 6-month fixed contract. The incumbent will report to the Production Supervisor.
• Adhering to quality and food safety policies
• Adhering to operating and food safety specifications
• Assisting with daily cleaning and sanitation of production area
• Providing general assistance in the following production and logistics departments: raw materials, carton room, wash bay area, finished goods
• Assist with receiving and dispatching stock
• Organising warehouse space
• Providing general assistance to machine operators
• Capturing of production-related information on AX System (resource planning system)
• Warehouse maintenance and general housekeeping
• Matric with Maths
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• Experience in production / FMCG environment will be advantageous
• Experience working in high-risk food environment will be advantageous
• Strong communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Reliable / consistent personality
The company offers market related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply, kindly send your CV as soon as possible to Keilah Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.