PRODUCTION SHIFT SUPERVISOR
Our client, situated in Muizenberg, is a food manufacturing facility operating under extreme food safety conditions and standards.
The company’s Production Department is looking for a Shift Supervisor to work in the Production Department. The job incumbent will supervise production employees. The ideal candidate should have proven experience in the FMCG industry and strong leadership skills.
The job incumbent will be required to work shifts, long hours and weekends if required, and will report to the Production Manager.
• Adhering to food safety rules and regulations
• Adhering to, implementing and monitoring of Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Management System
• Supervising production staff
• Reporting of all stock control on ERP System
• Performing constant verification checks on machines, stock and employees
• Performing quality, food safety and health and safety inspections
• Coaching and training employees
• Handling of disciplinary matters
• Acting as Health and Safety Committee member
• Relevant tertiary qualification in a production field will be advantageous
• At least 5 years’ FMCG experience, of which at least 3 years in a leadership role
• Extensive knowledge of quality and food safety systems
• Computer literate: MS Office, Experience with ERP systems (SAP, AX)
• Knowledge and understanding of OHSA
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
Kindly register on https://www.dittojobs.com/jobs/view/3819884125
as soon as possible in order to apply.
Deadline for applications: 31 March 2020
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.