Website Doornkraal Agri
Doornkraal Agri, a leading and well-established producer of apples, pears, plums and nectarines based in the Witzenberg Valley in Ceres, has an exciting opportunity available for a Production Manager to join their team.
- Manage production processes on a production unit (fertilizing, irrigation, pruning & sawing, manipulation, harvest, thinning-out and planting)
- Personnel management (productivity, planning of labour requirements, discipline, training, sign off on wages etc.)
- Coordinate maintenance on the production unit
- Manage Health & Safety and Global Gap systems on production unit
- Stock control (place orders, inventory etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience in a fruit production management role
- Relevant post matric qualification will be advantageous
- Well-developed leadership and management skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of MS Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication (English & Afrikaans) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to function well under pressure and prioritise tasks
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.