Preventative Maintenance Engineer
Technical Systems, a key manufacturer and world-wide distributor of live-stock equipment and market leader in feed conveying, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Preventative Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
• Planning, scheduling and coordinating routine machine maintenance
• Schedule and coordinate services on all machines
• Creating preventative maintenance schedules
• Coordinating preventative maintenance jobs
• Performing costing of scheduled maintenance for machines
• Compiling and updating preventative maintenance work instructions
• Investigating and reporting on machine breakdowns
• Managing and controlling all stock, purchases, orders and procurement of machine parts, tools and equipment for maintenance
• Monitoring and controlling job card system
• Maintaining staff discipline
• Degree or diploma in mechanical engineering
• A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience
• Preventative maintenance experience
• Excellent mechanical / technical knowledge
• Creative problem-solving
• Well-developed interpersonal skills
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.