Website Joubert & Associates
P.A. / Administrator
The incumbent will be responsible for a variety of PA / administrative / client liaison duties. This is an ideal opportunity for a person with excellent attention to detail skills, outstanding computer and language skills (English and Afrikaans) who can function independently and take initiative. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Typing and editing (proofreading, checking spelling & grammar, checking technical correctness and modifying layout) of professional and complex documents.
- Managing and maintaining the company’s digital marketing (social media pages, newsletter and website).
- PA duties in support of senior staff members (organising, diary planning, problem solving, etc.).
- Relief at reception / switchboard and general office administration.
The ideal person will meet the following requirements:
- Advanced technical knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook as well as typing/editing skills.
- Outstanding professional communication skills (English home language and excellent in Afrikaans). Proficiency in an African language will advantageous.
- Above average interest and competency in social media.
- Ability to function well within a small team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to function well under pressure and prioritize tasks.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.