Associated Fruit Processors
Associated Fruit Processors (AFP), an affiliate of Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA), currently requires the services of an Operations Manager in their Production Department. The successful applicant will report to the Head of Production and will be responsible for the overall performance of the Production Department.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Effective production planning
- Managing production processes
- Managing staff productivity and other staff related matters
- Ensure adherence to quality and food safety policies & procedures
- Ensure adherence to health & safety policies & procedures
- Capturing & analysis of production related information
- Managing the use of chemicals, packaging material etc.
- Relevant BSc degree in a relevant field such as Oenology / Food Technology / Chemistry etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience in ‘n managerial role in a fruit processing facility / production environment
- Proven knowledge and experience w.r.t. HACCP/FSSC22000 and food safety systems
- Exceptional computer skills (MS Office – Word & Excel)
- Oversee three 8-hour shifts – 7 days per week
- Good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Detail orientated, results driven and conscientious personality
- Practical leadership and management skills
The company offers market related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.