Website Loxtonia Cider
Loxtonia Farm is situated in the heart of the Western Cape farmlands in the beautiful Ceres Valley. They produce a range of quality ciders from hand-picked, freshly pressed and naturally fermented apples. The above challenging opportunity currently exists for a dynamic Sales Executive to join the company’s senior management team.
The job incumbent will take responsibility for the overall sales and export functions of the company. Other responsibilities include:
- Compile and implement effective sales strategies, structures and systems
- Manage and coordinate the company’s sales team
- Develop innovative responses to market needs
- Maximise national and international sales
- Key Account Management, Sales & Merchandising, Category Management
- Evaluate and achieve growth in national and international markets
- Stay abreast of changing trends and market indicators
- Cost Management
- Reporting on sales growth
- Manage and report on sales targets
- Increase presence in retail stores
- A relevant Marketing- or Commerce qualification is required (post-graduate qualification will serve as a recommendation)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar position
- Proven experience in a senior management / leadership role
- Proven FMCG experience (key account management)
- Established relationships to increase sales potential
- Outstanding negotiation skills and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- A highly performance / results-oriented personality
The successful candidate will be able to work remotely in the Western Cape/Gauteng area with an obligation to go into office as and when necessary.
The company offers a market related remuneration package in line with experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.