Website Goede Hoop Vrugte
National Marketing Manager
Goede Hoop Vrugte is a marketer of local and export fresh fruit and vegetables which are produced sustainably and responsibly, and shipped globally for consumers to enjoy. The company currently have a vacancy for a National Marketing Manager, who will take responsibility for key accounts as well as development of new markets.
The successful candidate will work in close collaboration with the Marketing Director and act as an ambassador for Goede Hoop Vrugte at all times.
• Ensure professional and effective long-term relationship management with all relevant stakeholders (producers and customers)
• Market research and identification of potential clients
• Analyse the product needs of South African markets/customers in order to maximize sales
• Planning and scheduling of sales within framework of marketing programs
• Stock control
• Cost management
• Communication with and payments to producers
• Monitoring of logistical function
• Handling queries
• Proven experience in the local fruit industry, especially local retail exposure, distribution networks and supply chain
• Relevant marketing qualification
• Knowledge of market requirements and success drivers
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people on all levels
• Ability to function well under pressure
• Good computer literacy
• Attention to detail and ability to analyse and interpret data and reports
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Passionate about the fruit industry
A market-related and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, based on experience, skills and competencies.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.