Website Kaap Agri
As a diversified, growth-focused JSE listed company, Kaap Agri is looking for talented incumbents who are committed to accelerating performance, passionate about adding value to the customer experience and who embraces their “mens-mense” culture at a place where people still count.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and repairing of all New Holland equipment as well as other agricultural equipment. Duties will also include the diagnoses, identification and rectification of mechanical problems on a wide range of equipment.
Key Performance Areas:
- Evaluate and diagnose machinery and equipment
- Dismantle, fit and assemble parts and components for a variety of machinery
- Repair equipment under warrantee and do Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) services
- Maintain internal and external stakeholder relations
- Provide critical customer feedback to management
- Deliver quality work to clients
- Organise own work
- Report functional information (timesheet / job card)
- Upkeep of Apprentice Artisan logbook
- Apply practices, policies, standards, procedures and methods
- Maintain workshop hygiene, housekeeping and safety practices
- Achieve individual and team goals
- Supervise the development plan of the team
- Improve personal effectiveness
- Initiate continuous improvement (innovation)
- Relevant qualification as a Diesel/Tractor Mechanic (must be in possession of a red seal certificate)
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Tractor Mechanic (previous experience with New Holland products will be advantageous)
- Braud harvester experience will strengthen the application
- The incumbent will reside in Worcester, Western Cape
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.