Website Goede Hoop Vrugte
Goede Hoop Vrugte is a marketer of local and export fresh fruit and vegetables which are produced sustainably and responsibly, and shipped globally for consumers to enjoy. They currently have a vacancy for a Managing Director, who will be leading the established and multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidate reports to the company’s board of directors and is responsible for:
• Executing company strategy in order to ensure sustainability and profitability
• Managing and growing the company’s brand and strategic partnerships
• Utilising business opportunities
• Liaising with foreign and local customers, shareholders, producers, service providers
• Undertaking international visits to customers and service providers
• Leadership and management of team w.r.t. day-to-day operations
• Innovative strategic thinking
• Excellent business acumen
• Proven management experience
• Professional knowledge w.r.t. marketing, finance, HR and IT management
• Experience in liaison / negotiation with suppliers and customers
The ideal candidate is energetic, strives for excellence, has a high level of EQ, and acts with integrity under all circumstances. Previous experience in the fruit industry will be advantageous.
A market-related and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, based on experience, skills and competencies.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.