Factory 209 (Pty) Ltd
Factory 209 (Pty) Ltd, a company solely owned by Stellenbosch University (SU), has the following exciting position available for a dynamic person who wants to grow his/her career:
Manager: University Shops
The incumbent, who has an excellent understanding of fashion trends and textiles, will be responsible for the effective coordination and functioning of all aspects of the SU stores in order to improve profitability, customer satisfaction and to expand the brand exposure of Stellenbosch University.
• Strategic management (planning and management of product development and sales)
• Continuous market analysis and identification of relevant market trends
• Operational management including purchasing, product life cycle management, distribution, client liaison etc.
• Promotion of brand exposure and marketing
• Overall financial management (cashflow, stock etc.)
• Stock management and analysis
• People Management
• Protection of the SU trademarks in line with the Corporate Identity Framework
• Relevant tertiary qualification (diploma / degree)
• Minimum of 4 years’ managerial experience in a similar environment
• Practical experience in financial management of stores
• Proven experience in developing and promoting trademark products
• Knowledge of textiles
• Experience in the reconciliation of Point of Sales and financial systems
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.