Website Kaap Agri
Manager: Mechanical Workshop
As a diversified, growth-focused JSE listed company, we are looking for a talented incumbent who is committed to accelerating performance, passionate about adding value to the customer experience and who embraces our “mens-mense” culture at a place where people still count.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and organising the workload in the workshop to maximise effective manpower utilisation and cost-effective maintenance to machinery and equipment. This management position reports to the Senior Manager: Workshops and Parts.
Key Performance Areas:
- Efficient customer service for maintaining long-term relationships
- Profitable management and administration of the workshop and parts
- Order spares and components needed for reparations and maintenance
- Dealing with enquiries regarding products and prices
- Inventory management
- Cost management
- Marketing of services
- Loss/waste control and housekeeping
- Relevant Trade Test (N3) or Diploma or NQF 5
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of agricultural equipment
- Thorough knowledge of mechanized agriculture and related products (New Holland in particular), will strengthen the application
- At least 4-6 years related experience
- Good management skills
- Good human relations
- Familiar with optimisation of workshop efficiency
- Experience in managing a spares and workshop department
- Proven knowledge of SHEQ practices
- The incumbent will reside in Caledon, Western Cape
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.