Manager: Business Information and Systems
Laastedrif Agri is a well-established market-leader in the production of quality fruit and vegetables. An excellent career opportunity is available in Ceres for an analytical and dynamic self-starter who has a keen passion for bringing business intelligence to the agricultural environment. A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience.
• Analysing and interpreting production data and trends for strategic decision-making
• Taking responsibility for overall business intelligence reporting
• Implementing and maintaining the comprehensive ERP system
• Developing, maintaining and auditing data analysis models
• Providing relevant information for costings
• Supporting the Managing Director with strategic projects, decision-making and reporting
The successful candidate must meet the following minimum criteria:
• Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Agricultural Economy, Finance, Business Intelligence)
• At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role (Information / Business Analyses / Reporting)
• At least 4 years’ experience in using any business intelligence software
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent data analysis and reporting ability
• Highly organised and structured, with a strong work ethic
Only candidates fulfilling the minimum requirements will be considered for the position. The successful candidate may be assisted with relocation costs.
CLOSING DATE: 14 Aug. 2020
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.