Maintenance Technician (Feeding Plant)
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• Maintenance and repairs of factory machinery, equipment and vehicles
• Stock control (obtaining quotes and ordering, tools, machine parts, etc.)
• Development of preventative maintenance plans and implementation thereof
• Ensure that vehicles and machinery are serviced on time
• General maintenance and repairs in and around the factory.
• Recordkeeping and administration
• Practical experience in overall maintenance in an agricultural environment
• Proven experience and knowledge regarding mechanic maintenance
• Experience in electrical maintenance will be beneficial.
• Computer literacy
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Willingness to walk the extra mile
• Own transport
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.