Good Hope Fruit
Logistics Admin Officer: Exports
Good Hope Fruit is a marketer of fresh fruit grown sustainably and responsibly, and shipped globally for consumers to enjoy.
The company has a vacancy for a Logistics Admin Officer: Exports, who will take responsibility for the coordination of logistical administration and arrangements for exports of the Marketing Department. The successful candidate will report to the Head: Marketing & Sales.
- Coordination of the total exports logistical function (logistics planning, instructions and documentation)
- Preparation of load instructions for pack houses
- Coordination of transportation arrangements with Freight Forwarders, Transporters & customers
- Export administration (updating of QX system, export schedule, stock levels etc.)
- Relevant post matric qualification (logistics) will be advantageous
- 5 years’ experience in a logistics role
- Previous experience in the fruit export industry will strengthen the application
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Above average computer skills (MS Office package, Outlook & QX)
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- Excellent communication (English & Afrikaans) and interpersonal skills with people on all levels
- Ability to function well under pressure and prioritise tasks
A market-related and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, based on experience, skills and competencies.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.