Boy Louw Prokureur
Boy Louw Inc. is a boutique law firm, specialising in corporate, commercial and property law.
This is an ideal opportunity for a person with excellent attention to detail skills, outstanding computer and language skills (Afrikaans & English) who can function independently and take initiative.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Typing and editing (proofreading, checking grammar and modifying layout) of professional and complex agreements & correspondence
- PA duties in support of lawyers (telephone duties, organising, diary planning, problem solving, etc.)
- Account/debtor management including posting of fees, invoicing, itemised billing, sending accounts and detailed reports to clients and debt collection
The ideal person will meet the following requirements:
- 2 Years’ corporate/commercial law administration experience (advantageous)
- Ability to function well within a small team
- Excellent computer skills (Word / Outlook / Ghost Practice)
- Outstanding professional communication skills in both Afrikaans and English (oral and written)
- Above average numeracy and language skills
- Exceptional typing skills (speed & accuracy)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to function well under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Willing to work overtime when required
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.