Associated Fruit Processors
Associated Fruit Processors (AFP), an affiliate of Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA), currently requires the services of a Laboratory Technician in their Quality Department. The incumbent will conduct chemical and micro-biological analyses to ensure that the quality and Food Safety Standards of products are maintained (throughout all stages of processing and monitoring of factory hygiene, as defined in the AFP Quality and FSSC Manuals).
The incumbent will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Accurate chemical & micro-biological analyses
- Efficient record keeping of analyses
- Reporting of results and deviations
- Ensure adherence to quality and food safety standards
- Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
- Adherence to General Laboratory practices
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or related field
- At least 3-5 years’ laboratory experience
- Exceptional computer skills (MS Office – Word & Excel)
- Advanced analytical & numerical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
The company offers market related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.