Website Good Hope Fruit
Internship: Fruit Exports
Good Hope Fruit is a marketer of fresh fruit grown sustainably and responsibly, and shipped globally for consumers to enjoy.
The company has a vacancy for an Internship: Fruit Exports, who will take responsibility for the provision of administrative and coordinative assistance to the Marketing & Sales Department. This is an ideal opportunity for a young and dynamic candidate to gain valuable experience in the fruit export industry.
- Update system with container movements (estimated times of arrivals and departures)
- Keep clients updated regarding container movements
- Invoice clients
- Prepare credit notes
- Conduct research and update system with special market requirements
- Assist with compilation of labelling instructions for logistical purposes and deliver labels
- Assist with pallet tracking
- Monitor pallet ages
- Update packing programmes
- Assist with credit limit applications
- Matric Certificate (a tertiary qualification will be advantageous)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Above average computer skills (MS Office)
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- Excellent communication (English & Afrikaans) and interpersonal skills with people on all levels
- Ability to function well under pressure and prioritise tasks
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.