Website Fruit SA
INDUSTRY AFFAIRS MANAGER
Fruit South Africa, which serves as an umbrella body of fruit industry associations in South Africa, is looking for a versatile professional to fill the vacancy of Industry Affairs Manager. The ideal candidate has experience in the agricultural industry. The job incumbent will report to the CEO.
- Conducting research of local and international industry trends
- Collecting relevant industry-related data and information
- Analysing industry information and trends
- Drafting and distributing reports of relevant industry information
- Continuously monitoring and reviewing external policy and other developments relevant to the industry
- Providing strategic advice and input regarding policy development
- Engaging in strategy development and implementation regarding key industry matters, drivers and growth opportunities
- Acting as a representative of Fruit SA at stakeholder engagements
- Developing and maintaining networks, partnerships and working relationships with key industry stakeholders
- Implementation and management of projects
- Performing the full management function for staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics or a relevant field (a relevant post-graduate qualification will be advantageous)
- Computer literate: MS Office
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience in the agricultural industry
- Strategic understanding of the agricultural industry in South Africa
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of local and international markets
- Exceptional communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent statistical and analytical skills and abilities
- Outstanding project management skills and experience
The company offers market-related remuneration, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.