INCOMING LOGISTICS AND STOCK CONTROLLER
Our client, situated in Muizenberg, is a food manufacturing facility operating under extreme food safety conditions and standards.
The job incumbent will be responsible for the effective management of incoming logistics of the raw materials required for the production process. The incumbent will perform their duties within both the Logistics Department and the Production Department; however, the incumbent will report to the Logistics Manager.
• Adhering to food safety rules and regulations
• Managing all stock processes: forecasting, stocktake, purchasing, receiving, dispatching
• Assisting with management of incoming logistics of raw materials
• Enforcing and monitoring compliance with Occupational Health & Safety Act
• Monitoring receiving of stock from and liaising with external warehouses and suppliers
• Conducting administrative-related duties within the production department (stock reports, stock records)
• Compiling reports on raw materials consumption, finished goods output and incoming raw materials consignments
• Managing stock levels and stock transfers on Electronic Resource Planning (ERP)
• Conducting troubleshooting and root-cause analysis processes
• Using Gantt Charts, Share Points, Excel Spreadsheets and AX system to conduct stock take and compare stock records
• Matric Qualification
• Appropriate knowledge or experience equivalent to appropriate qualification (production, supply chain, transport and logistics)
• Expanded knowledge of the shipping industry and standards in South Africa
• Well-developed knowledge of stock control and management
• Computer literate (MS Office, ERP systems)
• Well-developed language skills: report compilation
• Reliable / consistent personality
The company offers market related remuneration, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply, kindly send your CV as soon as possible to Keilah Paul at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.