Website Mertech Marine
Mertech Marine is a proudly South African company and is the only company in the world offering a full “turnkey solution” to recover out-of-service submarine telecommunication cables using its own fleet. The cables recovered are dismantled and recycled in the Mertech Marine factory based in Gqeberha.
The company needs the services of an energetic and dynamic HR Practitioner to join their team. The successful applicant will take full responsibility for all aspects of HR management with a workforce of approximately 200 staff members.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Development and implementation of HR strategy in conjunction with Senior Management Team
- Organisational development (implementation of organisational initiatives / changes)
- Development and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Employment relations (disciplinaries, grievances, CCMA engagements)
- Workforce planning and sourcing / Recruitment & Selection
- Performance management
- Training and development
- Employee records, administration & support
- Personnel remuneration (excluding payroll)
- Reporting and administration
- Honours Degree in Human Resources Management or Industrial Psychology
- Approximately 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Professional knowledge of HR best practices and labour law
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities (English & Afrikaans)
- Well-developed computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and self-assured
- Energetic, highly motivated and performance orientated
The company offers market related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.