HEAD OF PRODUCTION
Our client is a proudly South African company and is also the only company in the world offering a full “turnkey solution” to recover out-of-service sub¬marine telecommunication cables using its own fleet. Thereafter, the cables are dismantled and recycled in their own factories.
A vacancy currently exists for a hard-working individual to take full responsibility for the complete wire factory.
– management of all production processes
– implementation of production plan
– warehousing (stock control)
– optimizing of materials / usage within plan
– measure and control production targets
– manage productivity of production team
– liaison with maintenance, packaging & logistics departments
– staff management
– health and safety
– quality control
– 3-5 years’ management experience
– excellent planning and problem-solving skills
– above average mechanical and technical skills
– knowledge of health and safety regulations
– accurate record keeping skills
– very good interpersonal and communication skills
– creative and entrepreneurial mindset
– team player.
Kindly send your CV as soon as possible to
Joep Joubert at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.