Biosylx (Pty) Ltd is passionate about promoting health and wellbeing by creating a platform where clients can purchase the highest quality organic superfood ingredients. The company deals with organisations in the food, nutrition and cosmetics industries at large and advocate sustainability for both biodiversity and socioeconomic development, striving to make a difference in the communities where they work.
Biosylx (Pty) Ltd currently requires the services of a part-time Financial Manager to take responsibility for the overall financial functioning of the business. The incumbent will provide advice and guidance to senior management to enable them to make sound financial decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
Specific duties include:
- Planning, implementation and management of the group’s financial strategy and design a framework for the strategy to be met
- Implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures
- Oversee group’s fiscal activity, including treasury, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and auditing
- Manage the financial and accounting system controls and standards and ensure timely financial and statistical reports
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities
- Advise on long-term business and financial planning
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plan
- Advise on investment activities and develop an investment strategy
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and legislation
- Personnel management (provide leadership and direction to the finance and accounting team)
- A relevant tertiary qualification (Accounting degree)
- Proven experience as Accountant / Financial Manager / Financial Analyst
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional qualifications (ACCA / CA(SA) / CPA) will be advantageous
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.