dynamic hospitality and farming business
Bosjes is a dynamic hospitality and farming business situated in the Breede Valley near Worcester (off the R43). Bosjes amenities include a restaurant, guesthouse and a wedding venue. Bosjes also produces grapes, peaches, flowers and olive oil.
Bosjes is looking to appoint an Accountant to take responsibility for the full accounting function. Requirements for the ideal candidate will be as follows:
• A relevant tertiary qualification (Accounting degree)
• CA(SA) / CIMA / SAIPA registration
• Proven experience in a similar senior position
• Excellent computer and numeric skills (Xero, SAGE Payroll, SARS E-filing, Excel)
• A detail-oriented personality
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Own transport
Duties will amongst others include the following:
• Processing cash books and bank reconciliations
• Invoicing of clients
• Capturing and reconciling of supplier invoices
• Capturing and reconciling of daily restaurant cash-ups
• Online banking payments
• Processing payroll
• Preparing statutory returns (VAT, EMP)
• Preparing monthly management accounts
• Updating business plan
• Year-end audit preparation
A market related remuneration package, in accordance with qualifications and experience, will be agreed with the successful candidate.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.