Biosylx (Pty) Ltd is passionate about promoting health and wellbeing by creating a platform where clients can purchase the highest quality organic superfood ingredients. The company deals with organisations in the food, nutrition and cosmetics industries at large and advocate sustainability for both biodiversity and socioeconomic development, striving to make a difference in the communities where they work.
Biosylx (Pty) Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a young, dynamic Accountant who is eager for an opportunity to grow and develop with the company. The incumbent will be responsible for the accounting and financial management functions of Biosyls, including drafting of financial management information which enables management to make business decisions. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for the effective financial administration of the bank, debtors and creditors and the performance of cost analyses.
Specific duties include:
- Supporting the business plan with financial projections
- Statutory returns and compliance
- Maintaining financial and accounting functions of the organisation, including maintaining the financial accountability (creditors, debtors, payroll and management accounts)
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Financial forecasting
- Oversee group’s fiscal activity, including treasury, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and auditing
- Ensure timely financial and statistical reports
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plan
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and legislation
- A relevant tertiary qualification (Accounting degree)
- Three years’ experience as an Accountant / Financial Manager / Financial Analyst
- Experience in the manufacturing or agricultural industry will be advantageous
- Self-starter, eager to grow and develop with a company
- Adjustable to change and self-motivated
- Eager to learn and flexible
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.