Website ORO Agri
Oro Agri, a member of the Omnia Group, manufactures and markets environmentally friendly crop protection products. Their proprietary OROWET Technology, is based on cold pressed orange oil and biodegradable adjuvants. An excellent career growth opportunity exists within the Research & Development team.
- Overall trial management: lay-out, execution and evaluation of field trials on all Western Cape crops
- Direct liaison with relevant role players (e.g. agents of distributors, farmers, farm managers, researchers and other role players in the agrochemical industry)
- Collection of data, evaluation and compilation of trial reports
- Reporting to management
- Control and maintenance of all trial equipment.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in agriculture (with crop production, entomology, pathology or soil science related subjects)
- At least 3 years’ practical experience in field trials for the development of crop protection products
- Knowledge of crops grown in the Western Cape and/or pests, diseases and cultural practices relevant to the area
- Strongly motivated to work independently and adaptable to changing working hours according to operational requirements
- Willingness to travel extensively in the Western Cape agricultural region
- Practical disposition with good problem solving, communication, administrative and interpersonal skills.
A market-related remuneration package will be negotiated based on experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.