Our client is a proudly South African company and is also the only company in the world offering a full “turnkey solution” to recover out-of-service submarine telecommunication cables using its own fleet. Thereafter, the cables are dismantled and recycled in their own factories.
A vacancy currently exists for a hard-working, innovative individual to take full responsibility for all aspects of production management.
– management of production processes (planning, supervision and day-to-day problem solving)
– quality control
– record keeping
– personnel management
– stock control & management.
– sound management experience, especially people management in an industrial environment
– strong mechanical aptitude
– excellent planning and problem-solving skills
– thorough knowledge of health and safety regulations
– basic knowledge of relevant legislation.
Kindly send your CV as soon as possible to
Joep Joubert at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.