A once in a life time opportunity exists for a passionate and trendy individual who wants to grow their career in a new, dynamic and upmarket restaurant. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to serve high quality South African cuisine in a spectacular setting.
- Relevant qualification and/or accredited practical training
- At least six years’ experience (international exposure will be advantageous)
- Innovative thinking and creative-mindedness with strong leadership skills
- Well-organised and deadline driven
- In-depth knowledge of the South African cuisine and heritage
- Professional and mature conduct with exceptional communication skills
- General kitchen management
- Event catering
- Food preparation, from conception to execution
- Menu design and costing
- Management of personnel in the kitchen
Normal working hours will be 08:00 to 17:00 (Tuesdays to Sundays). A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Should you meet the above requirements, please forward your CV no later than 16 August 2019 to Hester Fourie at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.