trusted performance, innovative solutions, better world
Employee Relations Mananger
Omnia offers a challenging position for an Employee Relations Manager who will implement and monitor the application of the Employee Relations strategy while ensuring compliance with all relevant legislative requirements.
– Implementing ER strategy, training and development
– Negotiate and monitor union agreement
– Drive and oversee ER initiatives
– Provide advice and support on ER matters (e.g. disciplinary matter, grievances, performance issues, contracts of employment, restructuring, workforce planning, etc.)
– Promote a healthy working culture
– Keep up to date with current ER legislation and ensure this is aligned with Omnia’s ER policies
– Relevant tertiary qualification with specialisation in ER
– At least 9 years’ ER experience within the manufacturing or chemical industry (of which at least 3 years as management)
– Solid understanding and sound knowledge of labour legislation, change management, BCEA and EE legislative framework (knowledge of relevant legislation in neighbouring countries in Sub-Sahara Africa a distinct advantage)
– Exposure to World Class Practices (advantageous)
– Experience in the implementation of ER strategies and initiatives
– Strong but sensitive people management skills
– Well-developed negotiation and conflict management skills
– Report writing skills
– Valid divers license (Code 8)
The successful candidate will report to the General Manager: Human Resources. A competitive remuneration package in line with qualifications and experience will be negotiated.
To apply, kindly send your CV to Joep Joubert at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.