Our client, located in Muizenberg in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, is an international and fast-growing food manufacturing facility which operates under extreme food safety conditions and standards.
The company is looking for a Creditors and Debtors Clerk to join the Finance Department. The incumbent will report to the Financial Manager.
• Processing purchase orders & sales orders
• Processing supplier information: invoices, credit notes, journals, allocating supplier payments, preparing supplier accounts for payments, supplier reconciliations
• Resolving account queries: supplier and customer
• Analysing and reporting on outstanding accounts
• Processing customer information: invoices, debit notes, customer journal, allocating customer payments, customer reconciliations
• Other tasks as requested by the Financial Manager
• Tertiary qualification in Accounting or Finance
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar accounting role
• Experience in dealing with foreign currency suppliers and foreign customers will be advantageous
• Experience with imports & exports will be advantageous
• Computer literate: MS Office, Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, experience with ERP systems (SAP, AX)
• Excellent numerical, problem-solving and analytical skills
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.