Buffet Olives, a leading South African table olive supplier, requires the services of an experienced, solutions-driven, analytical and organised Debtors Clerk with solid chain store accounts experience who takes pride in his/her work.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the following duties:
• Manage customer accounts (e.g. chain stores) on Pastel (including creating, constant monitoring, adaption and closing of accounts)
• Generate and process invoices
• Handle claims, short deliveries and credit notes
• Obtain and process payment information
• Compile and distribute month-end statements
• Follow up on overdue balances
• Reconcile debtors accounts monthly
• Monitor and maintain age analysis
• Monitor, maintain and reconcile terms of trade provisions and generate statements monthly.
• Extensive chain store debtor accounts experience (e.g. PnP, Woolworths, Shoprite/Checkers, Makro, Food Lovers Market)
• Minimum of Matric with Accounting (certificate in accounting or an equivalent qualifi¬cation would be an advantage)
• At least 5 years’ practical experience in a similar role
• Working knowledge of Pastel (preferably V18)
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Multi-tasking and organisational skills
• Effective oral communication and interpersonal aptitude
• Detail orientated and high degree of accuracy
• Third party and client relationship management
• Excellent data entry skills.
To apply, kindly send your CV before 17 June 2019
to Hester Fourie at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.