Western Cape & Eastern Cape
Oro Agri, with their head office in Somerset West, has an exciting opportunity for an individual who likes to travel and is keen to further their career. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager (RSM), the successful candidate will have technical understanding and a clear commercial and marketing focus.
• Conduct demo trials to demonstrate product value
• Offer product training and general technical support to agents
• Leverage and promote product portfolio and supply technical support to Regional Sales Managers to promote product usage
• Offer technical marketing support to Regional Sales Manager
• Implement and maintain demo plot strategy
• Conduct agronomy meetings and offer in-field training
• Provide marketing support material to key agents
• Create product confidence and drive demand
• Building a network of growers to drive demand
• Relevant tertiary qualification in agriculture (Master’s Degree in Agronomy or equivalent is preferred)
• Minimum five years’ agronomy experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (to sell and negotiate)
• Understanding of agronomy and crop production practices is preferred
• Knowledge of key Crop Protection product offerings in the industry
• Understand changing market dynamics (forecasting, product / marketing input)
A market-related remuneration package will be negotiated based on experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.